Genocide - RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» POGI is going dark but not for long....
Is there anyone here? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 pm by POGI3x

» SAN RO NYO NEXT?
Is there anyone here? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 pm by loki

» EPISODE 13 MAPS po.....
Is there anyone here? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:53 pm by POGI3x

» totoo bang mwa2la n tong server?..sayang aman..tgal q n d2..ayos aman ung server e..
Is there anyone here? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm by valen27

» BHE tlog BHE tlog MUST READ PARE
Is there anyone here? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:14 am by loki

» sarap buhay hahah
Is there anyone here? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 am by Shin

» GUYZ PUNTA KEO D2 CHAT BOX.......
Is there anyone here? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:05 am by vorgclanmstr

» CLOSED AGAIN..... is this really it??
Is there anyone here? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:43 pm by POGI3x

» GOODBYE GENRO!!!
Is there anyone here? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:36 am by Shin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 125 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:56 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Is there anyone here?

5 posters

Go down

Is there anyone here? Empty Is there anyone here?

Post  Milonar Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:08 am

I know that I should not complain but it seems there is only me who aren't from Philipines here. That's why sometimes I feel uncomfortable because I know nothing what you are talking about.

I guess you should change your main language English to Philipines? But I suggest you shouldn't. There are so many Philipines servers out there. They are good servers, too.
If you want to get more players, you should welcome more people around the world.

Now I don't know why I join Geno in the beginning. Do I look regret now? Hm, don't know either. I have no complain about our server. Customs, PVP, MVP. Everything is good.

Am I the only girl in this server, too? Question Please don't tease me so much or doing anything bad to me, Ok? I hope so. (I don't want to hear anything relative to "sexual problems").

I look foward to seeing our server grows more.
Milonar
Milonar

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone here? Empty Re: Is there anyone here?

Post  loki Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:22 am

Milonar wrote:I know that I should not complain but it seems there is only me who aren't from Philipines here. That's why sometimes I feel uncomfortable because I know nothing what you are talking about.

I guess you should change your main language English to Philipines? But I suggest you shouldn't. There are so many Philipines servers out there. They are good servers, too.
If you want to get more players, you should welcome more people around the world.

Now I don't know why I join Geno in the beginning. Do I look regret now? Hm, don't know either. I have no complain about our server. Customs, PVP, MVP. Everything is good.

Am I the only girl in this server, too? Question Please don't tease me so much or doing anything bad to me, Ok? I hope so. (I don't want to hear anything relative to "sexual problems").

hmmm sorry for that miss, well as you can see, the population of the server.. most of them came from philippines, and as such, still young

hope you understand,... you can ask them to speak english.. Smile
loki
loki

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Milonar wrote:I know that I should not complain but it seems there is only me who aren't from Philipines here. That's why sometimes I feel uncomfortable because I know nothing what you are talking about.

yeah theres no harm on talking to us heheh..were friendly..=) btw whats the name of your char?..so i may find you..hehe, just stick to us and everything will be fine hehehe..
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post  Milonar Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:56 am

My Char is Minako as a MVP Ninja. Yeah, I'm happy that you guys can at least open up for me. Hope you don't mind when I'm asking you to speak English.
Milonar
Milonar

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Milonar wrote:My Char is Minako as a MVP Ninja. Yeah, I'm happy that you guys can at least open up for me. Hope you don't mind when I'm asking you to speak English.

ahh..so your that character..hehehe..my char name is MeeKa..hehehe i often see you sitting in the pront hehehe..we don't mind if you speak english, hehehe were not ignorants..waehehhe..if you dnt mind i share this to you..but my personal reason in playing this server is to have friends..=)
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post  POGI3x Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm

i like that SHIN me too.... welcome to the server.....
POGI3x
POGI3x

Back to top Go down

Post  rinoa20 Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 pm

nice one shin...

@minako: r u adonis too?? hehe the gurl from vietnam??
rinoa20
rinoa20

Back to top Go down

Post  Shin Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:29 pm

ofcourse..=) hope you enjoy playing with us Minako.. Basketball xD
Shin
Shin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum